Hey There Internet,
Fancy seeing you here.
So Since it is now officially May, I thought now would be the perfect time to do my “favorite things” post for April. Makes sense, right? Well get used to it, I am unfortunately one of those human beings almost incapable of being on time, sorry ’bout it.
This post is inspired by my irrational love of the Sound of Music, because honestly, I want to spend my days prancing around the Austrian Alps In dresses made from curtains, too much? OK. Anyway, while this list of my favorite things will not include girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes, it will include some of my favorite things from this month! It may a beauty or hair product, an awesome braid tutorial, A newly found obsession with paper goods, my new favorite hobby, or a recipe I fell in love with! There is no telling what could pop up (gotta keep you on your toes!) So stay tuned!
These are a few of my favorite things! (from April)
1. Macadamia Flawless Cleansing Conditioner. (Macadamiahair.com)
2. My Favorite Spring eyeshadow color! (colourpop.com)
3. Adorable and affordable paper products! (from riflepaperco.com)
6. 1-Minute Contour: Bronzed Look (cupcakesandcashmere.com)
7. 20 Ways to rock some Flower Power! (stylemepretty.com)
8. I love this chalk board cafe wall! (simplerootswellness.com)
9. Holy Tea Cups, this is adorable (brit.co)